A unique opportunity to share new ways YOUR hospital, practice, health service or company is using digital health to advance cardiovascular medicine and patient care.
Participate in the first ever ESC Digital Health Call for Technology, for the chance to present your innovations, your technology or your products at ESC Congress 2018 in front of an audience of relevant professionals.
A dedicated Digital Health Area will feature a stage setting surrounded by Industry booths and meeting facilities, providing opportunities to exchange on latest digital health related innovations and research.
All proposals will be reviewed by the ESC’s Digital Health Committee. Proposals of particular interest will be:
- Relevant to clinical practice
- Potentially impact the doctor/patient relationship
- Support self management and self monitoring, or disease prevention
- Facilitate remote data collection, remote monitoring, telemedicine or virtual consultation
- Illustrate digital decision support systems, including artificial intelligence and associated technologies
- Relevant to cardiovascular research or research methodology (e.g. remote data collection, digital patient reported outcome measurement)
- Facilitate research or interpretation of results
The Technologies & solutions should be either on the market or “ready for market”. Examples of technologies/approaches that can be illustrated with practical user cases, and ideally have outcome studies rather than just user numbers/satisfaction data, will be prioritised.
Deadline for Submission
Monday 11 June 2018, 23:59 (CEST – Central European Summer Time).
No late submission will be accepted.
Review the submission rules
ESC digital health expert, Martin Cowie, on the new Digital Health Area at ESC Congress.
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No GA727816.
© Copyright 2018 PULSE project – All Rights Reserved