The event was organised jointly by the European Commission’s Directorate-General for Health and Food Safety (DG SANTE); the International Foundation of Integrated Care (IFIC); the Dutch National Institute for Public Health and the Environment (RIVM); and Leiden University Medical Center Campus The Hague. It took place as a follow-up to the seminar “Strategic investments for the future of healthcare”, which the European Commission DG SANTE held in February 2017.
Approximately 140 stakeholders attended. These included representatives of national and regional health authorities, healthcare managers, service providers, international experts in integrated care, as well as public and private investors.
- Financing Integrated Care and Population Health Management
Gregg S. Meyer
- Main messages and recommendations for health and long-term care sector
ELTI – European Association of Long-Term Investors
- The German Innovation Fund and Integrated Care
BMC – German Managed Care Association
- Philanthropic investments in health & social care
European Venture Philanthropy Association
- Opportunities from the “Investment Plan for Europe“: The European Investment Bank (EIB), The European Investment Fund and The European Investment Advisory Hub (EIAH)
EIB – The European Investment Bank
- Financing integrated care and population health management
Council of Europe Development Bank
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant agreement No GA727816.
© Copyright 2018 PULSE project – All Rights Reserved